SIAP- Most Outstanding Wrestler

anon1786720894

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2011
2,158
3,683
113
Brooks and not because of #4, simply put, he passed the eye test. There was never a doubt that he was going to win. Hidley would have won were it not for Brooks, Kekeisson would have lost if Brooks was at 84. There was never a doubt.
I thought of this article from 2020. High praise at that time from Kevin Jackson. He was onto something. :)


"Aaron's one of the best athletes I've seen at his age — one of the best wrestlers I've seen at his age and not just from a technical standpoint or a training or conditional standpoint, " Jackson said. "It's just his belief, so he's one of the best I've seen at his age."
 

psykim

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
3,776
4,840
113
As I have said before Brooks looked like he was wrestling in a higher league than all the other wrestlers in his weight class. Definitely on the mat the most dominant wrestler all weekend long.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show
  2. 02 BWI Football Printable Depth Chart for Penn State's White Out matchup with USC
  3. 03 BWI Football Penn State-USC predictions: How are computer data systems and experts picking the Week 6 clash?
  4. 04 BWI Football How to watch Penn State-USC; pregame info, weather, spread, start time, more: Gameday Central
  5. 05 BWI Football Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?