SIAP- Most Outstanding Wrestler

anon1786720894

All-Conference
Nov 10, 2011
2,158
3,683
113
Brooks and not because of #4, simply put, he passed the eye test. There was never a doubt that he was going to win. Hidley would have won were it not for Brooks, Kekeisson would have lost if Brooks was at 84. There was never a doubt.
I thought of this article from 2020. High praise at that time from Kevin Jackson. He was onto something. :)


"Aaron's one of the best athletes I've seen at his age — one of the best wrestlers I've seen at his age and not just from a technical standpoint or a training or conditional standpoint, " Jackson said. "It's just his belief, so he's one of the best I've seen at his age."
 

psykim

All-Conference
Jun 3, 2001
3,776
4,840
113
As I have said before Brooks looked like he was wrestling in a higher league than all the other wrestlers in his weight class. Definitely on the mat the most dominant wrestler all weekend long.
 
BWI

Latest

  1. 01 BWI Football Live updates: Penn State-USC score, stats, notes, and more from Beaver Staidum
  2. 02 BWI Football Penn State football sets new Beaver Stadium attendance record during White Out game with USC; how many fans are here?
  3. 03 BWI Football Chase Sowell injury update: Penn State receiver returns for the second half after first half injury scare
  4. 04 BWI Football Final Penn State-USC availability reports: Who's out, and who's a game time decision, for the Lions and Trojans?
  5. 05 BWI Football Penn State vs. USC: Whiteout Tailgate Show