Quit spinning, the main stays in Omaha are State, LSU & Arkansas, damn man, quit cowering to the sharks
I've had this same discussion about OM baseball for years on what is a realistic expectation. Pretty sure I was having the same discussion before the game in anticipation of what might happen. I had a caller try to defend the 1 in 19 years and that's when I said it wasn't super hard to get there, not hard enough to think 1 in 19 is anywhere near enough. MSU wasn't even part of the discussion. Had nothing to do with marginalizing anything by pointing out how many SEC teams are going regularly compared to Ole Miss' struggles. We just spent the day before talking about how Sunday night's 9th inning may have been the most special baseball inning I've ever watched and has to be on the MT Rushmore for State fans.
Breaking down how to eat a chicken biscuit for 30 minutes ain’t cutting it anymore? Why start talking sports now?
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar