Shane Battier - Transition Game

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
Batter is such a fascinating person. Reading his achievement list since high school through the NBA is amazing. To go through that then have the same questions about life as many of us have really makes you realize we are all human and deal with life. Batter will always be one of my favorites of all time
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
I was expecting him to mention Jeremy. I'm sure it's something he carries with him daily. I can't wait to see what Shane does next. My guess is it won't be a small venture.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Basketball Dame Sarr embarks on sophomore season he didn’t think he’d have
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke taking cautious approach with injuries
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Patrick Ngongba II feeling good after CTC injury
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke emerges as the frontrunner for two 5-star recruits
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver