Shane Battier - Transition Game

CRAZIE4LIFE

All-Conference
Feb 16, 2011
3,748
3,452
0
Batter is such a fascinating person. Reading his achievement list since high school through the NBA is amazing. To go through that then have the same questions about life as many of us have really makes you realize we are all human and deal with life. Batter will always be one of my favorites of all time
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
I was expecting him to mention Jeremy. I'm sure it's something he carries with him daily. I can't wait to see what Shane does next. My guess is it won't be a small venture.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
  2. 02 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
  3. 03 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Football Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects