Seton Hall Booed Last Night

Shelby65

All-Conference
Apr 1, 2008
8,654
4,829
66
so bashing a kid is ok if you do it behind their back only?
Re Skills, yes. Without fan interest and opinion plus or minus there would be no big time sports.

And don’t some judge off-court character too ?

Re the player I scorn I have nothing negative to say about his decision to leave, his intelligence, his character etc but opining on his basketball ‘talent’ is fine
 

bowlgoal

Heisman
Jul 20, 2004
12,536
12,022
93
When we lost by 50 to Purdue, I think if there was any booing, it was against the program and how we could be so uncompetitive. Was that when Eddie jordan was the coach? Those were so embarrassing seasons and we were just frustrated.

As for seton hall, besides Jerry, I just don’t respect any of them.
 

mikeylew1992

Sophomore
Aug 3, 2017
215
175
0
If kids are getting paid off sponsors they can be booed, at that point they are grown men. Get paid, put up stats to get paid for
 

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,713
15,598
85
Crazy after that 50 point Purdue loss I was thinking we may never beat them in my life. And forget winning at Mackey. Now we’ve beaten them 4-straight games (FOUR!! - W-W-W-W) … crazy
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Indiana odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Hoosiers
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Every throw from Rutgers Football QB Dylan Lonergan versus Howard
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Football PFF Grades + Snap Counts versus Howard
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers Football Postgame Show: Howard Bison Edition - TKR Pod
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 4 games