Seton Hall Booed Last Night

Shelby65

All-Conference
Apr 1, 2008
8,691
4,852
66
so bashing a kid is ok if you do it behind their back only?
Re Skills, yes. Without fan interest and opinion plus or minus there would be no big time sports.

And don’t some judge off-court character too ?

Re the player I scorn I have nothing negative to say about his decision to leave, his intelligence, his character etc but opining on his basketball ‘talent’ is fine
 

bowlgoal

Heisman
Jul 20, 2004
12,571
12,132
93
When we lost by 50 to Purdue, I think if there was any booing, it was against the program and how we could be so uncompetitive. Was that when Eddie jordan was the coach? Those were so embarrassing seasons and we were just frustrated.

As for seton hall, besides Jerry, I just don’t respect any of them.
 

mikeylew1992

Sophomore
Aug 3, 2017
215
175
0
If kids are getting paid off sponsors they can be booed, at that point they are grown men. Get paid, put up stats to get paid for
 

ScarletDave

Heisman
Oct 7, 2010
34,729
15,624
85
Crazy after that 50 point Purdue loss I was thinking we may never beat them in my life. And forget winning at Mackey. Now we’ve beaten them 4-straight games (FOUR!! - W-W-W-W) … crazy
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
  4. 04 The Knight Report Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
  5. 05 High School Football Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?