good competition
Then there is an exhibition planned for CHA after those two, I believe.
Not sure Andrew is a lob threat. He's more Zach Edey than Aday Mara size and athletically speaking.Watching Thunder vs Bucks on Prime. Mara's size paying off for OKC. I hope Ben utilizes McKeever in this way. Plenty of lobs could go a long way.
And anyone who releases any information about it will be placed on double secret probation!Second one must actually be a real secret.
And anyone who releases any information about it will be placed on double secret probation!
The way things are trending we may be getting a few summer games in the future!I can’t wait till these secret games are televised and marketed two months before the season starts.
I guess the 2nd scrimmage is more secretI won't tell
no, pretty sure it's been stated that St. Louis will be visiting IC next weekI guess the 2nd scrimmage is more secret
no, pretty sure it's been stated that St. Louis will be visiting IC next week
Then, and only THEN, can we put to rest this inglorious nonsense known to man as,,,,,,,,"Secret Scrimmage."I can’t wait till these secret games are televised and marketed two months before the season starts.
Hawkeye Report Football
Live from the Press Box
Hawkeye Report
No longer a secret, Ava Heiden has emerged as a national name
Hawkeye Report Football
Jeremy Hecklinski set to start at Washington
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Schedule Surveillance: 2026-27 Iowa women's wrestling
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Iowa vs. Washington