Apologies for the drunk post.The Big 10 is a sham. It's in bed with the NCAA.
Boy oh boy... that conference sucks.
You really are a caricature of a person.The Big 10 is a sham. It's in bed with the NCAA.
Boy oh boy... that conference sucks.
Uh how? Both these teams are extremely small. I don’t see your point.This FAU vs FDU game is very entertaining. It also show that we had no excuses for poor rebounding
Haters gonna hateUh how? Both these teams are extremely small. I don’t see your point.
FAU has a 7 footer. Purdue had a center that was eleventy foot tall. FDU (the shortest team in D1) have been out rebounding these guys. Its pretty obvious, if you have eyeballs, exactly what I said.Uh how? Both these teams are extremely small. I don’t see your point.
Purdue out rebounded FDU by 9.FAU has a 7 footer. Purdue had a center that was eleventy foot tall. TFDU (the shortest team in D1) have been out rebounding these guys. Its pretty obvious, if you have eyeballs, exactly what I said.
They have more teams playing than you do.Big 10 blows
Yeah. Tulsa sucks. I'll be dead before they win another tourney game. *I'm 51They have more teams playing than you do.
Geez dude. That’s quite the prediction when you still have 25+ years left.Yeah. Tulsa sucks. I'll be dead before they win another tourney game. *I'm 51
FAU also out rebounded FDU.FAU has a 7 footer. Purdue had a center that was eleventy foot tall. FDU (the shortest team in D1) have been out rebounding these guys. Its pretty obvious, if you have eyeballs, exactly what I said.
Bless your heartYeah. Tulsa sucks. I'll be dead before they win another tourney game. *I'm 51
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more