Second Round Sunday 3/19

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,857
5,730
113
Xavier looks better today than they did Friday or at the Big East Final
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,857
5,730
113
Xavier punched their way to the sweet 16. Now I need for Kansas state to beat Kentucky
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,857
5,730
113
GO MARQUETTE!!

WE ARE…MARQUETTE!!!

They chant that at the game
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,159
15,897
113
Michigan St in the sweet sixteen. The Big 10 will be a sham again if Indiana takes it from Miami. Schlong sucker for another round.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loca5174

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,857
5,730
113
Well I neede Marquette for points but it wasn’t a big hit as I had them losing next round
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,159
15,897
113
I reallly didn't want Uconn or Memphis to go anywhere.(Even if it cost us money with Memphis. They wouldn't have gone that far anyway.) But it looks like Uconn is headed to the sweet sixteen. Crapfire!!!(saying this, in hopes of jinxing Uconn.) Big game that I've been anticipating, coming up!!!
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,857
5,730
113
Baylor losing made me take big hit to my bracket as I had them in the final.
 

Loca5174

All-American
Jan 23, 2008
10,857
5,730
113
This FAU vs FDU game is very entertaining. It also show that we had no excuses for poor rebounding
 

Gmoney4WW

Heisman
Jul 4, 2007
43,159
15,897
113
I just hope Konkol gets the prize and signs Jennings. That seems to be the one he is going after the hardest.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football is putting a premium on speed
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Injury may have made Baylor Hayes a better quarterback
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa must bounce back quickly to stay in conference race
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa Football searching for answers after second straight loss
  5. 05 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions