I hope the D still has a little gas in the tank.
At least they got a little break. 2nd half way better than 1stI hope the D still has a little gas in the tank.
I think that is the motto of NU football. But for some crazy reason, it seems to work.My God this is painful to watch.
If we get the ball back in time Molten could spring one. He should still be pretty fresh. Is Anderson hurt?I think Stanford is running and daring NU to drive the length of the field.
Yes, betting on their defense is probably a good bet for Stanford.I think Stanford is running and daring NU to drive the length of the field.
Well, we got the ball back!I agree, we are going to get the ball back, and we are going to have to execute a drive of 70+ yards...let's Gooooooo!
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense
Wildcat Report
'The atmosphere was unbelievable': Visiting prospects rave about the new Ryan Field
Rivals Football Recruiting
WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
Wildcat Report
Notebook: Braun looks to keep focus on Ball State after big Penn State win
On3 Football
David Braun on Big Ten not receiving same respect as SEC in AP Poll: 'Check the receipts'