I hope the D still has a little gas in the tank.
At least they got a little break. 2nd half way better than 1stI hope the D still has a little gas in the tank.
I think that is the motto of NU football. But for some crazy reason, it seems to work.My God this is painful to watch.
If we get the ball back in time Molten could spring one. He should still be pretty fresh. Is Anderson hurt?I think Stanford is running and daring NU to drive the length of the field.
Yes, betting on their defense is probably a good bet for Stanford.I think Stanford is running and daring NU to drive the length of the field.
Well, we got the ball back!I agree, we are going to get the ball back, and we are going to have to execute a drive of 70+ yards...let's Gooooooo!
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
On3 NIL
Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State