I love the downfield PI calls for us. The key is gettig the ball close enough to the receiver.Throwing on first down. Gets some yards.
He has not been accurate on a number of throws. Guy is still ballin it though. We’re on QB 3. I’m all in rooting for him.God. smith can't throw worth crap.
are we playing for FG position here?Throwing on first down. Gets some yards.
not use to REAL pressure kicks. Yet. But he will be soon.Kick or go for it?
AS to be expected!This game now has the dimensions of overtime.
Of all positions, why can't we recruit a kicker? They are always these little Poindexter typesMy optimism continues to be kicked in the nads. Good God.
I don't feel good about it. We had our chance. Hope I'm wrong.MUST WIN IT NOW!
Wildcat Report
Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
Wildcat Report
Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
Wildcat Report
Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
Wildcat Report
Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State
Wildcat Report
Northwestern frees OC Chip Kelly to go outside-the-box with creative offense