Second-half thread for NU-Nebraska

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,377
1,449
62
That was costly. Boy, I hope we get another chance.
 

Fanaticat98

Senior
May 29, 2001
9,320
939
113
Defense has to get yet another stop. I know we ask a lot of the D but a turnover would be game changing here.
 

AstroCat

Redshirt
Sep 17, 2002
5,307
34
48
This defense is a beautiful thing. I suppose this is payback for the early 2000's when we had awesome offense and no defense.
 

TheC

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
19,377
1,449
62
This is a scary drive. If we go 3 and out and then punt into this wind, NEB will be in good shape.
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State