SEC tourney thread

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
good run by msu. locking down.

ravich with the line of the day so far… “grill just came in and immediately got fried”.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

TucsonCat

All-Conference
Sep 10, 2022
2,807
3,424
113
Odd not being invested in this Mizz game.
Normally, this would determine who we play (or would have played) next.
But this year, it's Thursday and Alabama got the bye
 

SMiller992

Sophomore
Aug 14, 2011
81
152
0
Just literally hug that rebound and the worst case you go to OT. What a brain fart by supposedly brainiacs
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
Well I definitely won’t be going out to the bar to watch our game tonight .😒
I’ll be watching from bed, if I watch at all. Hate it but **** them for allowing this to happen. Don’t have 11pm tipoffs on a weekday. Ever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shaudylo

Shaudylo

Heisman
Apr 2, 2011
11,533
25,949
112
I’ll be watching from bed, if I watch at all. Hate it but **** them for allowing this to happen. Don’t have 11pm tipoffs on a weekday. Ever.
I’ll be watching in my recliner but I’m already sleepy lol.

This will be a struggle
 

hotelblue

Heisman
Jul 6, 2006
41,683
13,121
0
this will be another 20 minutes guys. be prepared. we got 4 time outs still on the board.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  2. 02 KSR Football 'Cold-Blooded' Kenny Minchey leads Kentucky to another massive SEC road win
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No. 3 Kentucky VB drowns in The Swamp, loses 3-2 to No. 7 Florida
  4. 04 KSR Football Henry Boyer has been a clutch touchdown machine for Kentucky
  5. 05 KSR Football Kentucky may become nationally relevant because of Will Stein, but he says Wildcats win the games