Man, I know it has been said on here a million times, but flopping is killing the game. You can't even play remotely close defense without head flinging and flopping down on the ground.
I wont doubt that at all...at this rate, the winner of our game may be playing two in one day.
No chance we play Thursday. Zip.We're going to play about midnight now.
very perceptive, master. We can't make this stuff up, can we?Look for Missouri and Mississippi State to be a foul fest with 10 reviews. I say our game starts at 10:15.
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Kentucky gets second shot at marquee home win
KSR Football
Kentucky unveils Power K helmets for throwback game vs. LSU
KSR
KSR Show, 10/5: The party continues
KSR Football
KSR Today: Kentucky is unranked, LSU is coming, and Lexington is ready
KSR
Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.