Man, I know it has been said on here a million times, but flopping is killing the game. You can't even play remotely close defense without head flinging and flopping down on the ground.
I wont doubt that at all...at this rate, the winner of our game may be playing two in one day.
No chance we play Thursday. Zip.We're going to play about midnight now.
very perceptive, master. We can't make this stuff up, can we?Look for Missouri and Mississippi State to be a foul fest with 10 reviews. I say our game starts at 10:15.
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors