***SEC Tournament Day One Thread***

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
McKinnon is all that OSU has. I think he scored their last 13 or 14 points.
 

bbanks81

All-Conference
May 5, 2003
615
1,185
58
This team man……I just really don’t understand how they let every bit of momentum go so many times this year
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

Farsight Clone

All-American
Aug 30, 2025
2,948
5,885
103
It looks like almost a hook and hold but not full one and he did flop. Good it was a common foul, better than F1
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
I was praying for a LSU +8.5 cover but UK is trying to throw this away at this point.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
  2. 02 KSR Basketball 5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
  3. 03 KSR Football Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
  4. 04 KSR Football LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
  5. 05 KSR Football Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’