***SEC Tournament Day One Thread***

ala_kat2

Heisman
Jan 4, 2003
11,297
10,735
103
McKinnon is all that OSU has. I think he scored their last 13 or 14 points.
 

bbanks81

All-Conference
May 5, 2003
615
1,185
58
This team man……I just really don’t understand how they let every bit of momentum go so many times this year
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wildcatjedi

Farsight Clone

All-American
Aug 30, 2025
2,948
5,885
103
It looks like almost a hook and hold but not full one and he did flop. Good it was a common foul, better than F1
 

DraftCat

Heisman
Moderator
Nov 5, 2011
13,258
15,208
113
I was praying for a LSU +8.5 cover but UK is trying to throw this away at this point.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
  2. 02 KSR KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
  3. 03 KSR KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!
  4. 04 KSR Football LOOK: Kentucky unveils the Power K Uniforms
  5. 05 KSR Basketball UK Pro Day was a 'really, really positive day' for Kentucky basketball