***SEC Tournament Day One Thread***

Zuma75

All-Conference
Mar 19, 2017
1,108
1,479
113
BG coming out party!!!
Running Man Party Hard GIF
 

Eagles_Ball_69

All-American
Dec 19, 2003
4,813
6,357
82
Not defending the program, the call was correct on the review, that was an offensive foul and you Pope haters are so twisted that you would defend a flagrant foul/, and you sound like a troll, I call it like I read it. Sorry for your soft ego.
Again, whatever makes you feel better. I said they made the correct call. And MM showed absolutely zero interest in defending it and got his soft a$$ dunked on. Like I said earlier, both can be true. And are. I have absolutely zero clue what ego has to do with anything. I do hate Pope. That has zero to do with that play.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
lol. I hope someone busts that ref’s car with a baseball bat. Someone needs to remind him that he still has a micro penis despite being given some small degree of authority on a basketball court.
 

Zuma75

All-Conference
Mar 19, 2017
1,108
1,479
113
When did guys start losing their mind after making a basket? When did that start?
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game
  2. 02 KSR Basketball Ousmane N'Diaye officially cleared to play by the NCAA
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky Finally Unlocks Mobile Minchey
  4. 04 KSR Basketball Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
  5. 05 KSR Women's Basketball We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia