Again, whatever makes you feel better. I said they made the correct call. And MM showed absolutely zero interest in defending it and got his soft a$$ dunked on. Like I said earlier, both can be true. And are. I have absolutely zero clue what ego has to do with anything. I do hate Pope. That has zero to do with that play.Not defending the program, the call was correct on the review, that was an offensive foul and you Pope haters are so twisted that you would defend a flagrant foul/, and you sound like a troll, I call it like I read it. Sorry for your soft ego.
So does the entire team.Put me on ignore as I won't stop seeing what I see to please you. Jello plays ZERO defense.
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin sees a little bit of himself in Will Stein
KSR Basketball
Kentucky MBB finalizes complete 2026-27 schedule
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB will play program-record 17 games on national TV
KSR Basketball
Jasper Johnson's new coach retires 25 days before Oregon's first game