The point is they’ve had more success than SC.. and also we recently spent 5 weeks as the #1 team in the country and played in the Orange Bowl so we’ve had more success than SC too.
SC hasn’t had a moment of being relevant since coming into the SEC.
That's true, but there's something that college football has that the NFL can never replicate. I'm a State fan for life because that's where I went. I might move to Detroit (God forbid) and be a Lions fan while I'm there. I might even buy my kid a Stafford Jersey. But Stafford can be traded and I might move to Chicago or Nashville or wherever. But college fandom is for life. Kevin Durant will always be a Longhorn, Dak Prescott will always be a Bulldog. That's what makes college football special.
Is why I love the NFL. Your team. no matter who they are, can change their fate.
The point is they’ve had more success than SC.. and also we recently spent 5 weeks as the #1 team in the country and played in the Orange Bowl so we’ve had more success than SC too.
SC hasn’t had a moment of being relevant since coming into the SEC.
Unless your team is the Bengals.
oops, left out A&M
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
Maroon and White
Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar