Really. That prediction was before this game. I really was too generous. We are going to start playing in the most physical and deepest conference we have ever played in.
Waiter? I’ll have two of what he’s smoking12-1 OOC
13-5 SEC
3-0 SECT
At worst 4-1 NCAAT
Gear up for a Pitino like run in the next 10 years
9 - 9 is a good and likely number at best. We really are not very good. Middle bottom of SEC.I am sticking with my original 11-7 record. Wouldn't be shocked at 13-4, also wouldn't be shocked at 9-9. It's going to be a journey one way or the other.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team