SEC Record Predictions

GoBigBlue1224

All-Conference
Jan 19, 2020
1,049
1,557
65
Don’t be too hard on me

15-3.

Losses at Auburn, Tennessee, and some weird game… let’s say… LSU.
 

catsall

Senior
Nov 18, 2006
3,707
604
103
Billy Madison Shut Up GIF
Really. That prediction was before this game. I really was too generous. We are going to start playing in the most physical and deepest conference we have ever played in.

If we just lose 10 then we have been successful
 

permdaddy_rivals45705

All-American
Mar 29, 2002
16,057
6,644
0
I asked in the game thread if we would take 9-9 in SEC play. However, judging by this, the answer is clearly no. I think that would put us at a 4-6 seed. I would gladly take that in Pope's first year.
 

Seth_C

All-American
Mar 12, 2017
4,732
8,549
96
If we play like we did tonight 8-10 would be a good season. Seriously. So I’ll wait to see the first 3-4 SEC games but effort like tonight will result in 4 wins in the conference.
 

Broker

All-Conference
Aug 29, 2012
1,713
1,697
113
I am sticking with my original 11-7 record. Wouldn't be shocked at 13-4, also wouldn't be shocked at 9-9. It's going to be a journey one way or the other.
9 - 9 is a good and likely number at best. We really are not very good. Middle bottom of SEC.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Louisville commit Ja'Hyde Brown has a keen eye on the SEC with Florida, Kentucky, Oklahoma & Texas visits planned
  3. 03 KSR Football Tickets for Kentucky vs. LSU are SOLD OUT
  4. 04 KSR KSR Show, 10/6: Starting the look ahead to LSU
  5. 05 KSR KSR Today: UK Pro Day, Stein Previews LSU