Has anyone ever sat in Row 8 behind the “box seats” between the 30s? I’m wondering if they are prime seats or a pain. They are on the walkway. Would there be a ton of traffic in front of you? Can you see over the box seats? Thoughts?
Has anyone ever sat in Row 8 behind the “box seats” between the 30s? I’m wondering if they are prime seats or a pain. They are on the walkway. Would there be a ton of traffic in front of you? Can you see over the box seats? Thoughts?
Thanks. I saw this after I initially posted. This shows me that it’s too low for my preference.
BWI Football
Friday Penn State-USC availability reports: Did the Lions or Trojans share good injury news 23.5 hours before kickoff?
BWI Recruiting
Inside Lasch: Everything Penn State fans need to know ahead of biggest recruiting weekend of Matt Campbell era
BWI Football
Projecting Penn State's offensive depth chart vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State’s Offensive Struggles Aren’t About Athleticism. Here’s the Data
BWI Football
5 bold predictions for Penn State-USC: Will the Lions get back in the win column at the White Out?