Has anyone ever sat in Row 8 behind the “box seats” between the 30s? I’m wondering if they are prime seats or a pain. They are on the walkway. Would there be a ton of traffic in front of you? Can you see over the box seats? Thoughts?
Has anyone ever sat in Row 8 behind the “box seats” between the 30s? I’m wondering if they are prime seats or a pain. They are on the walkway. Would there be a ton of traffic in front of you? Can you see over the box seats? Thoughts?
Thanks. I saw this after I initially posted. This shows me that it’s too low for my preference.
BWI Recruiting
Penn State’s White Out visitor list tops 90 recruits — and the four-stars keep rolling in
BWI Basketball
Penn State basketball season preview: A new-look roster aims to change the Nittany Lions’ identity
BWI Football
75% Off BWI for Penn State's White Out Week vs. USC
BWI Football
Penn State Tuesday primer: What answers will Matt Campbell and D'Anton Lynn have today?
BWI
Penn State's Chase Sowell Is the Offense's Lone Bright Spot. Here's How to Use Him More