Season Tickets

HuffyCane

Heisman
Dec 25, 2004
28,488
14,605
0
I couldn’t find the one I remember from my youth. It played endlessly on the Kansas City cable station that was carried by Tulsa in the 70’s. It had an amateur broadcaster quote a service then a really poorly edited jump to Earl saying right. It was comically bad even in 1978.

Scratch or dent,$19.95? Right!
Body work or rust out? $49.95? Right!!!
Muffler hole, $9.95? Right!!!!!

Etc.
 

TUMU

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
3,888
1,882
113
I miss Earl Scheib. Repainted my Mustang convertible back in 1988.


What year was your Mustang convertible?

First car I bought was a 1970 Mustang convertible. I wish I still owned the car.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  3. 03 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
  5. 05 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood