Season Tickets

HuffyCane

Heisman
Dec 25, 2004
28,488
14,605
0
I couldn’t find the one I remember from my youth. It played endlessly on the Kansas City cable station that was carried by Tulsa in the 70’s. It had an amateur broadcaster quote a service then a really poorly edited jump to Earl saying right. It was comically bad even in 1978.

Scratch or dent,$19.95? Right!
Body work or rust out? $49.95? Right!!!
Muffler hole, $9.95? Right!!!!!

Etc.
 

TUMU

All-Conference
Dec 3, 2003
3,888
1,882
113
I miss Earl Scheib. Repainted my Mustang convertible back in 1988.


What year was your Mustang convertible?

First car I bought was a 1970 Mustang convertible. I wish I still owned the car.
 
Inside Tulsa Sports

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa quarterback Baylor Hayes 50-50 for North Texas game
  2. 02 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  4. 04 Inside Tulsa Sports Football Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more