----Renewals are not yet open on the ticket site.
----
yes, late this year.... sometimes they offered a bonus if you renewed before New Year's
You get a discount on a sports lobotomy at St. Barnabas Medical Center by famed neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Dover.They should be offering a bonus to anyone who renews!
I understand they're doing a 2 for 1 special which includes a colonoscopy by Dr. Phillip McCann.You get a discount on a sports lobotomy at St. Barnabas Medical Center by famed neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Dover.
I understand they're doing a 2 for 1 special which includes a colonoscopy by Dr. Phillip McCann.
Free hookers and blow to everyone who renews.They should be offering a bonus to anyone who renews!
Did they then give you the number to the Masochistic Hotline?I called them and they said, and I quote, "someone actually wants to renew?".
Valid question to be honestI called them and they said, and I quote, "someone actually wants to renew?".
Tell "John" from India you want the retention department. Everyone you speak to will be "sorry" you are not happy with the product. Maybe you'll get a coupon for a free pretzel. $$$$I'm going to try and negotiate like I do with my cable service!!!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: C/1B Nick Shuhet
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
RU Football survey results: Fans share thoughts on Greg Schiano, Defense, & Direction of Program
The Knight Report
Brandin Knight takes over Rutgers basketball while Steve Pikiell battles cancer
High School Football
Prediction: Can Bergen Catholic (N.J.) run the table in the 2nd half of the season?