season renewals?

wheezer

Heisman
Jun 3, 2001
169,969
25,707
113
Renewals are not yet open on the ticket site.
----
yes, late this year.... sometimes they offered a bonus if you renewed before New Year's

edit:....called the office, they said it will go out in 2 to 3 weeks
 

cappy345

Redshirt
Oct 29, 2005
374
48
28
I asked in December and they said Jan 8th or 9th and that has passed so who knows?
 

RU Golfer

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2009
1,973
1,171
0
I don't even have a ticket rep anymore. I call regarding my wrestling tickets and they said "he left and is no longer here"....You would think I would have been assigned to another rep.
 

dollarbill

Senior
Jul 25, 2001
6,042
974
113
I'm going to try and negotiate like I do with my cable service!!!
Tell "John" from India you want the retention department. Everyone you speak to will be "sorry" you are not happy with the product. Maybe you'll get a coupon for a free pretzel. $$$$
 
  • Like
Reactions: garyrc70

RU#1fan

Heisman
Mar 7, 2003
24,144
12,759
113
[QUOTE="Mr_Twister, post: 3669495, member: 1608"]You get a discount on a sports lobotomy at St. Barnabas Medical Center by famed neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Dover.[/QUOTE]

I would need a lobotomy if I renewed.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball HC Brandin Knight's Villanova Postgame Press Conference
  2. 02 The Knight Report Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
  3. 03 The Knight Report Rutgers Basketball falls to Villanova in its first scrimmage
  4. 04 The Knight Report Rutgers vs Maryland odds: Point spread released on Scarlet Knights, Terrapins
  5. 05 The Knight Report Basketball How to watch Rutgers / Villanova; Pregame Info, More: Gameday Central