THIS!Please no to Boynton. A guy who's 39-51(.433) in conference , and 87-73(.544) overall at Ok St?
Please no to Boynton. A guy who's 39-51(.433) in conference , and 87-73(.544) overall at Ok St?
That’s because The Athletic wrote an article about it. I suggest going with the guy from Murray State.Are the 2 names I’m hearing.
Not to mention that he's probably the most expensive guy on our list. If we do decide to pay Ferrari prices, I sure hope we end up with a Ferrari.Please no to Boynton. A guy who's 39-51(.433) in conference , and 87-73(.544) overall at Ok St?
its only 75% at this point, but still $9m. about $8m too much. I'm still a huge fan of his, though.Boynton’s out. His buyout is $13.5M. Add in that you’d have to pay him $4M a year and it’s way too expensive.
Marshall - $0 buyout; $2M a year. Proven that he’s a better coach (than Miller even - he crushed AZ head to head).
GamecockCentral Football
10 takeaways from South Carolina's blowout win over Florida
GamecockCentral Football
PFF Grades: South Carolina's Week 6 win over Florida
TheBigSpur
The Gamecock Report | South Carolina makes a statement at 16 Florida
GamecockCentral Football Recruiting
South Carolina commit James Ross called his shot that South Carolina would upset Florida: 'They're going to go on a run'
Rivals Football Recruiting
South Carolina's statement win over Florida sends strong message to recruits: 'Trust the process'