Screw UT!!!

Anon1662386119

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2004
447
147
0
I actually just wanted him to reply with that so I could see how passionate he would get about being a "co-champion" in the SEC with Kentucky this year :joy:
I just replied simply because you were so passionate enough about being ahead of us in the standings. You really should not let a school like UT bother you , if you truly believe that we aren't on your level , historical and otherwise.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
  3. 03 KSR Football KSR Exorcises Beamer Demons on South Carolina Road Trip
  4. 04 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near