Screw UT!!!

Anon1662386119

Sophomore
Sep 1, 2004
447
147
0
I actually just wanted him to reply with that so I could see how passionate he would get about being a "co-champion" in the SEC with Kentucky this year :joy:
I just replied simply because you were so passionate enough about being ahead of us in the standings. You really should not let a school like UT bother you , if you truly believe that we aren't on your level , historical and otherwise.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels