to keep the white house flag lowered until Senator McCain is laid to rest.
to keep the white house flag lowered until Senator McCain is laid to rest.
I'm glad that they did this but Trump will just ignore it and let his lying press corps deal with any media questions on the subject.to keep the white house flag lowered until Senator McCain is laid to rest.
Cool. On to more important matters.to keep the white house flag lowered until Senator McCain is laid to rest.
you mad bro?I'm glad that they did this but Trump will just ignore it and let his lying press corps deal with any media questions on the subject.
#howisthisimportanttotheamericanpeople?to keep the white house flag lowered until Senator McCain is laid to rest.
Another sideshow to talk about other than ever growing list of successes the Trump administration is achieving.#howisthisimportanttotheamericanpeople?
lol. Guess that's why Cocaine Mitch is involved. Poor you guys.Another sideshow to talk about other than ever growing list of successes the Trump administration is achieving.
He did and I'm amazed that someone could shame him into it. I was wrong, first time ever.President Cuck will cave.
Called it: "Despite our differences on policy and politics, I respect Senator John McCain’s service to our country and, in his honor, have signed a proclamation to fly the flag of the United States at half-staff until the day of his interment."President Cuck will cave.
Cocaine order cancellation threat got the job done. Coop you are tops. How did you get Schmucker to agree?Called it: "Despite our differences on policy and politics, I respect Senator John McCain’s service to our country and, in his honor, have signed a proclamation to fly the flag of the United States at half-staff until the day of his interment."
Called it: "Despite our differences on policy and politics, I respect Senator John McCain’s service to our country and, in his honor, have signed a proclamation to fly the flag of the United States at half-staff until the day of his interment."
to keep the white house flag lowered until Senator McCain is laid to rest.
WV Sports Football
JaCorey Thomas, Jason Chambers should only see roles increase
WV Sports Baseball
West Virginia baseball schedule with plenty of challenges
WV Sports Football
Tale of the tape: How WVU stacks up against Arizona
WV Sports Football
QB Michael Hawkins has even more room to grow
WV Sports Football
Rich Rodriguez believes WVU hungry to bounce back against Arizona