Scheyer.

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,197
35,273
113
Absolutely shocked the stripe shirts didn’t take over in the 2nd half so Duke could camp out at the FT line.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Also, don't look now. Delaware St. is tied with Texas 11 all near the halfway point of the first half.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Ah, that always makes any UK win all the better. Like adding the right spice to a dish. Dukie tears always liven up our Vichyssoise
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

OldSmoky

Senior
Jul 27, 2007
2,710
996
113
Swag Dancing GIF
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
This thread is evidence that Duke is still the "it" program.

It's Cal's responsibility to change that back in our favor.
Has little to nothing to do with that. I bleed the right color blue. I will "hate" them like a good UK fan and WKY boy. until the day I leave this mortal coil. Their founder about destoryed WKY's economy. I hate that university with a passion.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Podcasts KSR Football Podcast: Dreaming Big After Comeback Win at South Carolina
  2. 02 KSR Football Will Stein talks about the Power K's return, future plans for the throwback look
  3. 03 KSR Women's Basketball Kenny Brooks provides injury updates on Ayanna Patterson, Dominika Paurová
  4. 04 KSR Baseball Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
  5. 05 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels