Scheyer.

rick64

Heisman
Jan 25, 2007
25,196
35,272
113
Absolutely shocked the stripe shirts didn’t take over in the 2nd half so Duke could camp out at the FT line.
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Also, don't look now. Delaware St. is tied with Texas 11 all near the halfway point of the first half.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Cowtown Cat

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
Ah, that always makes any UK win all the better. Like adding the right spice to a dish. Dukie tears always liven up our Vichyssoise
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

OldSmoky

Senior
Jul 27, 2007
2,710
987
113
Swag Dancing GIF
 

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,181
71,789
113
This thread is evidence that Duke is still the "it" program.

It's Cal's responsibility to change that back in our favor.
Has little to nothing to do with that. I bleed the right color blue. I will "hate" them like a good UK fan and WKY boy. until the day I leave this mortal coil. Their founder about destoryed WKY's economy. I hate that university with a passion.
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball Recruiting Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
  2. 02 KSR Football UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
  3. 03 KSR Football Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
  4. 04 KSR Football Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors
  5. 05 KSR Preps KSR's 2026 Kentucky High School Football Top 25 Rankings: Week 7