Sayonara Saban Game Thread

rynodawg

Senior
May 29, 2007
1,171
418
83
I know we supposedly don’t have any QB options, but why can’t anyone else at least get game reps when our games are decided at half time?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Lettucexxxx

All-Conference
Oct 16, 2012
4,562
1,047
113
We won’t have a WR left after transfers this coming off season.

we continue to run a read option /RPO with a 1 dimensional qb. Tells you all you need to know about our gameplanning. Tough to watch.
 

DerHntr

All-Conference
Sep 18, 2007
16,172
3,604
113
We won’t have a WR left after transfers this coming off season.

we continue to run a read option /RPO with a 1 dimensional qb. Tells you all you need to know about our gameplanning. Tough to watch.
This is a huge concern. The few good players that can leave, likely will leave this off season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blitz2Win

Dawgpile

Senior
May 23, 2006
2,415
921
113
I push my fingers into my eyes
It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache
But it's made of all the things I have to take
Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside
If the pain goes on, I'm not gonna make it
All I've got, all I've got is insane
 

blitz2Win

Senior
Sep 2, 2023
705
716
93
This is a huge concern. The few good players that can leave, likely will leave this off season.
Well I don’t think they were told the truth about the scheme change, so yea I expect some to transfer. parson came to play for that prior offense too as did Seth Davis.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DerHntr
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list