Sayonara Saban Game Thread

OopsICroomedmypants

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
2,412
3,404
113
I expect a lot of bitching about our coarches and team tonight, but come on and relax. We knew we weren’t winning. Have a drink and put on your I don’t give a 17 hat and enjoy the small victories like a hell of run by Woody Marks! Go Dawgs!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: GomJabbar

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,011
13,513
113
I expect a lot of bitching about our coarches and team tonight, but come on and relax. We knew we weren’t winning. Have a drink and put on your I don’t give a 17 hat and enjoy the small victories like a hell of run by Woody Marks! Go Dawgs!
Yeah! Who cares? I mean we couldn’t muster 20 points against LSU and Ole Mis almost scored 60 against them. But you know what? Getting left behind by those pieces of sh*t is totally fine. Small victories right? I’m sure the AAC will be fun.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Fine line": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on managing health and preparation
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting 2028 4-star RB Zaiden Jernigan talks Mississippi State visit
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football 2027 Mississippi State commit Julian "Juju" McDonald shuts down recruitment
  5. 05 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State