Sayonara Saban Game Thread

OopsICroomedmypants

All-Conference
Sep 29, 2022
2,403
3,392
113
I expect a lot of bitching about our coarches and team tonight, but come on and relax. We knew we weren’t winning. Have a drink and put on your I don’t give a 17 hat and enjoy the small victories like a hell of run by Woody Marks! Go Dawgs!
 
  • Haha
Reactions: GomJabbar

POTUS

Heisman
Sep 29, 2022
5,003
13,487
113
I expect a lot of bitching about our coarches and team tonight, but come on and relax. We knew we weren’t winning. Have a drink and put on your I don’t give a 17 hat and enjoy the small victories like a hell of run by Woody Marks! Go Dawgs!
Yeah! Who cares? I mean we couldn’t muster 20 points against LSU and Ole Mis almost scored 60 against them. But you know what? Getting left behind by those pieces of sh*t is totally fine. Small victories right? I’m sure the AAC will be fun.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?