I do have trouble on my phone in the car sometimes.I can't get flow to work on my phone in my car for whatever reason, but noon is what I thought I read earlier. Anybody else getting kicked out of flow after about 15 seconds every time?
Will do!It just sucks. Wife is driving back from New Orleans and I planned on watching the pokes in the championship round for sure. Anyway, any updates you can give would be appreciated. I am checking brackets regularly, but they seem quite slow in updating them.
O State Illustrated
OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
O State Illustrated Wrestling
Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
O State Illustrated Basketball
OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
O State Illustrated Football Recruiting
Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
Sports Predictions
2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4