I do have trouble on my phone in the car sometimes.I can't get flow to work on my phone in my car for whatever reason, but noon is what I thought I read earlier. Anybody else getting kicked out of flow after about 15 seconds every time?
Will do!It just sucks. Wife is driving back from New Orleans and I planned on watching the pokes in the championship round for sure. Anyway, any updates you can give would be appreciated. I am checking brackets regularly, but they seem quite slow in updating them.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight