Saturday night games

bbnkat02

Heisman
Nov 14, 2017
48,024
71,546
113
Less than an hour for that half to finish. Goodness, I wish SEC games were that efficient.
 

TortElvisII

Heisman
May 7, 2010
51,700
96,942
66
@the nail at the foul line gave him the best nickname…Hobgoblin lol
Well Macho Man Randy Savage was taken.

Macho Man GIF
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ImTheVillageIdiot

FilsonCat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
3,609
4,537
113
I won't root for another SEC team aside from Florida. The rest of the league can get bent.
 

BBNinSC_rivals62411

All-American
Jan 2, 2015
2,788
5,696
0
I almost always root for the SEC team in the tournament. I’d actually prefer Tennessee to win it all than the others left. Rick Barnes seems like a good dude. I’d rather see him get one than Pearl, Golden, or Oats.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: jessieshorts8

ck-2

Heisman
Apr 7, 2007
11,306
19,154
113
I almost always root for the SEC team in the tournament. I’d actually prefer Tennessee to win it all than the others left. Rick Barnes seems like a good dude. I’d rather see him get one than Pearl, Golden, or Oats.
Their fanbase is horribly obnoxious And Ziegler is a douche. Only way I’d want TN to win it all is if it came down to them or dook.
 

FilsonCat

All-Conference
Apr 5, 2007
3,609
4,537
113
Florida has been on the struggle bus all game. They aren't running great sets on offense, and aren't getting clean looks like they usually get. Tech came to play tonight.
 
  • Like
Reactions: EliteBlue

AJG-15

All-Conference
Apr 8, 2024
1,996
3,433
78
Looks like Florida is getting in a hole 10 pts TT, who is controlling the boards.
 

Duke Bluu

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2017
3,601
2,481
113
I haven't watched Florida all year. Everyone been talking about how great they are. Are they having an off game or is Tech just this good because they are bullying them in the paint right now.
 

mcwildcats04

Heisman
Jul 19, 2003
9,226
12,886
93
It is going to absolutely suck if it winds up Duke versus either Texas Tech or MSU in the title game. Why I really wanted Florida to win here. Will have to pull hard for Auburn if Tech pulls this one out (and Bama of course).
 
  • Like
Reactions: ck-2
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup
  2. 02 KSR Football Kentucky jumps into AP Top 25 following win over South Alabama
  3. 03 KSR Volleyball No Gaerte, No Problem: No. 3 Kentucky VB sweeps No. 7 Texas
  4. 04 KSR Football Recruiting Good news! 4-star Kentucky pledge Tristin Hughes did not make the trip to Louisville
  5. 05 KSR Cats in the NBA Tyler Herro, wearing a new number, recreates TJ Ford's iconic rookie photos