@the nail at the foul line gave him the best nickname…Hobgoblin lolHaugh is going to be a heck of a player next season.
My brother in BBN, ANY SEC team is better than Duke winning, including....EweTee......Haha. I know. It’s hard to imagine. Just can’t stomach a SEC team. It’s a terrible situation.
Well Macho Man Randy Savage was taken.@the nail at the foul line gave him the best nickname…Hobgoblin lol
I’d put TN one spot ahead of Dook.My brother in BBN, ANY SEC team is better than Duke winning, including....EweTee......
Now excuse me while I go puke.
I’d put TN one spot ahead of Dook.
Barely.
Yeah me too.I hate it. But I hate Duke more.
1. KU
2. UNC
2 (tie) Duke
3. EweTee
4. UofL
5. UConn
I will unashamedly pull for Bama over Duke.I won't root for another SEC team aside from Florida. The rest of the league can get bent.
Can you imagine if Cal did what Tubby did in his first season here?Good thing Arkansas lost or Cal might be headed to the FF.
Their fanbase is horribly obnoxious And Ziegler is a douche. Only way I’d want TN to win it all is if it came down to them or dook.I almost always root for the SEC team in the tournament. I’d actually prefer Tennessee to win it all than the others left. Rick Barnes seems like a good dude. I’d rather see him get one than Pearl, Golden, or Oats.
Hobgoblin didn’t realize he was white and unathletic until about 35% of the way through that flight.
Remember your post that everybody is picking Florida so don't. That is very often true. Game isn't over but Florida is playing poorly.A couple weeks ago people were writing "I just don't know who is going to be able to beat UF"
Well Texas Tech for one LOL.
KSR Basketball
Instead of a Blue-White Game, Kentucky will hold an open practice for fans
KSR Volleyball
Two Wildcats win SEC weekly awards as Kentucky VB preps for another top 10 matchup
KSR Basketball
WATCH: Mark Pope's Media Day Press Conference
KSR Basketball
A meeting with Mark Pope turned Malachi Moreno's stubborn summer into dramatic improvement