Ratings should be up in KY as many roads are flooded or landslides closing them so you can't go anywhere.
Duke with a distant fourthFlorida wins the National Anthem by a landslide
And it wasn’t even really distantDuke with a distant fourth
Yeah like to see that tried on the Ohio RiverCharles is right about one thing.
That's a damn Creek.
Very easy to dislike.Auburn is just a really unlikable team this year.
I like Cardwell and Broome. I don't like the restThis is a great game so far. But my I hate Auburn.
You might try Paramount Plus if you subscribe to that.anyone figure a way to watch without the scrolling weather warnings etc at bottom of screen over the score? its the same with the louisville cbs feed
Hauch is the better player now. Condons lost.Condon seems to have regressed lately. Not as confident.
Wonder if it's the ankle?Condon seems to have regressed lately. Not as confident.
KSR Football
Kentucky Looking to Crack Third Down Conundrum
KSR Football
Get ready for LSU with Will Stein's weekly press conference
KSR Football
Will Stein loves the Power K, but knows it won't beat LSU
KSR Football
Bio Blast: LSU Tigers