Go rain on someone else’s paradecontingent on him being eligible to play next year. He will never see the floor at kentucky.
Most obvious good miss we have had in a while.Lol remember Matt Haarms?
I predicted this!!! I dreamed of this happening!!! I AM A PROPHET
I am guessing it is a pretty sure thing or he would t be headed here.I’m way out of the loop, is he eligible for 2020-2021?
It is always wabbit season when Cal is involvedCal pulls a rabbit out of a hat again. Incredible pickup.
not even two weeks after haarms. and is a major upgrade. not even a little surprised. cal is a beast.Cal pulls a rabbit out of a hat again. Incredible pickup.
That’s what she said. Sorry, I had to.Wow wasn’t expecting this to happen so quick
It is always wabbit season when Cal is involved
Sounds like a nice kid.https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...54/olivier-sarr-transfer-kentucky-wake-forest
Fixed it. Linked wrong article first.
jay bilas level stubbornness here.
Sit one play one. Evan is so hurt.
KSR Baseball
Kentucky drops fall ball exhibition to Cincinnati
KSR Basketball Recruiting
Visit Primer: DeMarcus Henry arrives, Nasir Anderson cancels
KSR Football
UK Fans of the Day want Bowl Projections after the South Carolina win
KSR Football
Kentucky at Oklahoma Game Time Announced
KSR Football
Kenny Darby, Lance Heard Earn SEC Player of the Week Honors