Go rain on someone else’s paradecontingent on him being eligible to play next year. He will never see the floor at kentucky.
Most obvious good miss we have had in a while.Lol remember Matt Haarms?
I predicted this!!! I dreamed of this happening!!! I AM A PROPHET
I am guessing it is a pretty sure thing or he would t be headed here.I’m way out of the loop, is he eligible for 2020-2021?
It is always wabbit season when Cal is involvedCal pulls a rabbit out of a hat again. Incredible pickup.
not even two weeks after haarms. and is a major upgrade. not even a little surprised. cal is a beast.Cal pulls a rabbit out of a hat again. Incredible pickup.
That’s what she said. Sorry, I had to.Wow wasn’t expecting this to happen so quick
It is always wabbit season when Cal is involved
Sounds like a nice kid.https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...54/olivier-sarr-transfer-kentucky-wake-forest
Fixed it. Linked wrong article first.
jay bilas level stubbornness here.
Sit one play one. Evan is so hurt.
KSR Football
Kentucky Stat Superlatives: The Good and Bad Through 5 Weeks
KSR Basketball
Your Chance to Purchase Kentucky Basketball Single-Game Tickets is Near
KSR Football
CJ Baxter's timely block on Kentucky's 2-point conversion 'was the deciding factor'
KSR Football
The Nic Anderson Revenge Tour starts this week vs. LSU