https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...54/olivier-sarr-transfer-kentucky-wake-forest
Fixed it. Linked wrong article first.
Fixed it. Linked wrong article first.
Last edited:
It’s true.Chance the thread title. GTFO of here with that sh*t.
I am so glad there are no penises in this thread.
Yet.
It’s true.
OH MY ! You had posted the wrong link. I'm not 1 for 1 in prediction of players to UK. This is HUGE!!!!!
You might be refering to the OP...
I goofed on the link. Copied the wring one to the clipboard. Fixed it.You the man! Your original post was from May 1st. Sarr's coach's comments backfired !
I goofed on the link. Copied the wring one to the clipboard. Fixed it.
Hang tight...I am sure they are coming soon.
KSR Basketball
Summer College Basketball games could soon be a reality
KSR Women's Basketball
We have tipoff times for Kentucky WBB matchups against Louisville, Virginia
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin appears to have posted fake Kenny Minchey quote in LSU facility ahead of Kentucky game
KSR
KSR Show, 10/7: Ask Anything Wednesday, Pro Day, LSU prep, and more
KSR
KSR Today: The Power K is BACK!