https://www.espn.com/mens-college-b...54/olivier-sarr-transfer-kentucky-wake-forest
Fixed it. Linked wrong article first.
Fixed it. Linked wrong article first.
Last edited:
It’s true.Chance the thread title. GTFO of here with that sh*t.
I am so glad there are no penises in this thread.
Yet.
It’s true.
OH MY ! You had posted the wrong link. I'm not 1 for 1 in prediction of players to UK. This is HUGE!!!!!
You might be refering to the OP...
I goofed on the link. Copied the wring one to the clipboard. Fixed it.You the man! Your original post was from May 1st. Sarr's coach's comments backfired !
I goofed on the link. Copied the wring one to the clipboard. Fixed it.
Hang tight...I am sure they are coming soon.
KSR Basketball
KSR's top takeaways from Kentucky Basketball Pro Day 2026
KSR Women's Basketball
Kentucky WBB has a versatile trio of 6-foot-5 Wildcats: 'We call them our 6-5s'
KSR Football
Kentucky is very familiar with LSU QB Sam Leavitt
KSR Basketball
KSR Live Blog: 2026 Kentucky Basketball Pro Day