Brad Nessler and Charles Davis.
I'm obviously biased and root for the Hawkeyes, but it seemed like Nessler was pulling for Michigan.
I'm obviously biased and root for the Hawkeyes, but it seemed like Nessler was pulling for Michigan.
Brad Nessler and Charles Davis.
I'm obviously biased and root for the Hawkeyes, but it seemed like Nessler was pulling for Michigan.
Well then I guess he'd be pulling for just this week against OSU?Brad Nessler and Charles Davis.
I'm obviously biased and root for the Hawkeyes, but it seemed like Nessler was pulling for Michigan.
Yes, you could sense the lack of excitement on that TD throw.Brad Nessler and Charles Davis.
I'm obviously biased and root for the Hawkeyes, but it seemed like Nessler was pulling for Michigan.
We needed Gus Johnson on that oneYes, you could sense the lack of excitement on that TD throw.
Nessler took over the CBS main SEC game from the long time announcer verne lundquist. Lundquist and Nessler will always push the top teams in the conference for future tv games and ratings. We understand that because we are little old Iowa. We dont play big time football. But in the end I thought Nessler and Davis called the game pretty well, they gave Iowa props on their big plays. They were all amazed at Buffington and Montgomery stonewalling Underwood on the QB sneak.Brad Nessler and Charles Davis.
I'm obviously biased and root for the Hawkeyes, but it seemed like Nessler was pulling for Michigan.
Dolph probably had the best call of all the ones I heard, and his was decent by his standards. Maybe not one of his all-time greats, but he saw that all the way.Yes, you could sense the lack of excitement on that TD throw.
Big Bank Hank!!I didnt pick up on Nessler or Davis having much bias. If anything I thought Davis was pro-Iowa. I think he picked Iowa in his prediction.
Best call was the Iowa student announcers. Highly recommend you find that call!Dolph probably had the best call of all the ones I heard, and his was decent by his standards. Maybe not one of his all-time greats, but he saw that all the way.
The other calls outside of the student production were probably in stunned disbelief that Iowa actually scored there.
That was so odd….I can see him not knowing the first time, but when he still didn’t know a second time - I was like wtf, is he being serious?!?!Maybe Nessler will devote a little time this week to learning how to pronounce Vonnahme.
Was kind of embarrassing how he referred to Iowa's best TE as "the tight end".

Davis is a huge fan of KF and the Hayden era of Hawkeye football since his days at Tennessee. He was a redshirt when we played them in the Peach Bowl. Said Hayden drew attention and admiration easily, and KF, as OL coach, had turned the Iowa OL from very average to almost mythical status.I didnt pick up on Nessler or Davis having much bias. If anything I thought Davis was pro-Iowa. I think he picked Iowa in his prediction.
They’ll have to AI it. Too early in the season.Cue the corn pickin vids
I think Nessler is the best in the business. I’ll cut him slack on 81’s name. Even our own beat writers mess up our guys’ names. Chad ‘Spitty K’ Salivakow says WEEZ-koff instead of WIZE-koff.Maybe Nessler will devote a little time this week to learning how to pronounce Vonnahme.
Was kind of embarrassing how he referred to Iowa's best TE as "the tight end".
Some dude will do it and dry it way down, but they have tracks on their harvesters in this mudThey’ll have to AI it. Too early in the season.
It’s Voh-NAH-mee. Like Brad Pitt in Inglorious Basterds. Gor…laaaah…me.
Not without Ara Parsegian!Get me the old Musberger!
Flashbacks to the Adrian Clayborn punt block/recovery/return game over Penn State.Get me the old Musberger!
Hawks getting some attention on ESPN this week due to Gameday ....saw deshawnThey’ll have to AI it. Too early in the season.
I had thought Nessler was a good announcer, but he was clearly a Michigan fan last week. It was embarrassing. But then CBS is no longer a network of integrity or objectivity, so I guess Nessler figured what the hell. Just root for the brand name. It was disgusting. I hope the Hawkeyes can send him home disappointed again.Brad Nessler and Charles Davis.
I'm obviously biased and root for the Hawkeyes, but it seemed like Nessler was pulling for Michigan.
Davis was a little pro-Iowa at least partly because he was trying to pull Nessler back from the Michigan cheering section.I didnt pick up on Nessler or Davis having much bias. If anything I thought Davis was pro-Iowa. I think he picked Iowa in his prediction.
He called it, but he didn't want to. What a pisssss poor job by a national name in broadcasting.Yes, you could sense the lack of excitement on that TD throw.
Hawkeye Report Football Recruiting
Iowa Hawkeyes Football Recruiting: Weekend Preview
Rivals Football Recruiting
Nation's No. 5 linebacker Brodie Metzger back in Iowa City, Hawkeyes among his early favorites
Hawkeye Report Football
Game Preview: Ohio State at Iowa
Hawkeye Report Football
The Friday Five
Hawkeye Report
Ranking the top 25 players Iowa WBB will face during the 2026-27 season