About 7’1”.
I doubt it.About 7’1”.
I'm old school. My fave all-time players are Sky, Mash, Bowie, Rex and Macy.
Of the newer guys, I'll take Wall, Cuz, Ulis, AD and Oscar.
That's a title contender right there."I'm old school. My fave all-time players are Sky, Mash, Bowie, Rex and Macy."
I didn’t even think that it was one at each position. Yes, that works out well.That's a title contender right there.
I was watching this game live on NBC when this happened; I was 14 yrs old and to this day its the most amazing thing Ive ever seen on a basketball court minus Va Tech’s Les Henson’s full court heave around the same time that beat FSU in tiny Tully gym:
I was watching this game live on NBC when this happened; I was 14 yrs old and to this day its the most amazing thing Ive ever seen on a basketball court minus Va Tech’s Les Henson’s full court heave around the same time that beat FSU in tiny Tully gym:
I remember that. Baby Magic, lol.My favorite pic of Bowie was of him and Leroy Bird sitting side by side. Their heads aligned. Bowie's legs stretched out like a river while Bird's just touched the ground.
It is great when the crowd is that activeGives me chills to this day.
I was watching this game live on NBC when this happened; I was 14 yrs old and to this day its the most amazing thing Ive ever seen on a basketball court minus Va Tech’s Les Henson’s full court heave around the same time that beat FSU in tiny Tully gym:
Yes. Is at Red Mile quite a bit.I think Sam was involved with trotting horses not sure if he still is?
KSR Football
SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller, Jason Patterson set to return for Kentucky
KSR Basketball
5 Storylines 25 Days Out From College Basketball
KSR Football
Will Stein Show Recap: Jumbo formation, fake quotes, and playing well at home
KSR Football
LSU's last five trips to Lexington include some Kentucky Football classics
KSR Football
Will Stein Says Kentucky’s Identity Is Simple: ‘We’re Fighters, Man’